Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Summer Weddings

This summer we were honored to be able to attend weddings for our family and good friends. Our first trip and wedding was my brother-in-law, Todd's wedding in Houston! Todd is the one in the middle with the other two brothers being proud best men! Please excuse the awful quality from the phone picture.
And here I am with all my pretty cousin in laws at Todd's wedding! We all happened to be wearing some shade of coral, pink, or orange. They don't call it popular colors of the summer for no reason!
Fun photo booth picture with my hubby, my other brother-in-law, Kyle, and his girlfriend Alyssa!
And while we were in Houston for the wedding, we got to stay and hang out with some very special friends and their precious children! We miss them! And I wish I would have gotten a picture of all of us together, but since I didn't, here is one of me having fun blowing bubbles with the kiddos!

The next wedding and trip of the summer, which was also the following weekend after the Houston wedding, was one of my friend Heidi's wedding in Mckinney! She is such a fun gal and was a lovely bride! And she also had a photobooth, which we took full advantage of!
And here are some of the bridesmaids. Just having a good time on the dance floor!

I still have two more weddings in 2012 to be a part of, but my last wedding of the Summer was another good friend of mine from college, Katelyn and Kyle's wedding!!! I absolutely adore her and she was also such a lovely bride! Once again, please ignore the bad quality picture from my phone! I keep forgetting to take my camera with me!

Just the beginning of filling you in on my fun filled Summer! Who am I kidding, Summer technically is not over yet!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including my kiddos in your post!! :) Wish we would have all gotten a picture together, too! Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete