I figured this was an appropriate topic to talk about since Valentines Day is just around the corner!
LOVE:
A feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection.
Affectionate concern for the well-being of others.
A person toward whom love is felt.
The benevolent affection of God for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.
Via
Via
Love, such a lovely word. A word that is deep, meaningful, and expressive. Sometimes Difficult? But actually, it should be something that is very simple. While I do agree that loving others can sometimes be a challenge, I think we make loving someone a lot harder than it really is!
I know that a lot of people dislike Valentine's Day because they just view it as a day to celebrate love with your significant other. And then all they want to do is throw an anti-valentine's day party or have an ex burn bash! But try viewing it as a day of celebrating all types of love. The love you have for your family and friends and the love they give to you!
I know without a doubt that I will ALWAYS be loved no matter what by someone special and that someone special will always hold the key to my heart!
His name is Jesus!
&
Jesus IS Love!
&
Jesus IS Love!
His love is indescribable and he shows it to us even when we don't deserve it. So this Valentine's day, celebrate the fact that it's a day to show love to others and make sure that those around you know that they're loved! And be thankful for the love that is given to you! And remember, you are loved by someone, no matter what!
I mean you can eat these delicious treats with ANYONE! And there's not too many people that would reject the offer! You can even celebrate V-Day by loving desserts! I know I do!
I mean you can eat these delicious treats with ANYONE! And there's not too many people that would reject the offer! You can even celebrate V-Day by loving desserts! I know I do!
Drooling as I look at these!
All my love and plus some,
The Lovable KarBear





No comments:
Post a Comment